Monday, March 23, 2009

Crisis and Revision

Hey all,

I've done a substantial amount of reading over break regarding my topic for our class and come to the conclusion that I've failed to find anything interesting (to me) in the area that I had hoped would be such. I did some soul searching and consulted with JMc this morning on my thoughts and have found a new topic. Since I'm in this new situation, I'll throw in my hat to lead the discussion tomorrow so that we can discuss my new ideas and I can get an idea of how I will proceed. Further, the question of how this fits into our group project is essential as well.

The gist of the questions: How does spirituality fit into education? To what degree should an educational institution promote spirituality and in what ways should it do so?

Obviously, these probably aren't the final question I'll be asking... That never seems to be the case. However, I feel this is a good starting point to promote discussion for tomorrow.

So, if there's no objection, come to our meeting with this post in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment