Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Schedule for Conversational Leads

I'm going to assume an hour of facilitation from each leader to make things easier. If we end up with spare time, we can all, then, contribute what we are working on or discuss what we think is important to the project we are working on.

As we've already had leaders (myself, Carmine, and Blake), I'll start with those left, in order from the volunteer list as discussed today, and build out the calendar from this point on.

Apr. 1
Ernie
Jacob

Apr. 7
Dustin

Apr. 8
John
Carmine

Apr. 14
Blake

Apr. 15
Ernie
Jacob

Apr. 21
Dustin

Apr. 22
John
Carmine

Apr. 28
Blake

Apr. 29
Ernie
Jacob

I'm not going to schedule out any further than this because I think we'll all be in a place to have at least written our individual papers and looking at how we can conjoin all of our work, hopefully. At this point, I would think that we are working on our group project with some earnest; at least looking to get everything into one package that is AWESOME! or whatever.

Please look over the schedule and let me know if there's any problems with the dates assigned to you (check for errors in my order, too, please).

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment